DecoForm machinesJanuary 17, 2014
Extrusion machinery for rubber processingJanuary 17, 2014
- Single-screw extruders with screw diameter from 250 to 800 mm for degassing, up to 74 t/h.
- Twin-screw extruders with a screw diameter of 25 to 324 mm for a wide range of applications in the processing of plastics and other raw materials.
- All components of an extrusion line for the production of pipes with a diameter of 12 to 2000 mm incl. automated components to maximize material savings. Extrusion lines for standard and complex non-standard pipes. Conical twin-screw extruders, parallel 32D twin-screw extruders, single-screw extruders and co-extruders for an integrated extrusion system in configuration one above the other or tandem.
- Application-specific solutions for flexible productivity of window profiles and small and medium technical profiles.
- Lines for efficient production of plastic films and sheets. These are complete, highly modified production lines – from raw material to winding or stacking.
- Extrusion systems for foam material for the physical foaming of PS, PE, PP and other heat-resistant plastics such as PET, PEI and PES. Perfectly coordinated systems combine single and twin-screw extruders. Calendaring systems for PVC-U and PVC-P films and sheets.